I didn't want to do this. I spent six years doing fundraising and marketing for nonprofits. And, now I help other nonprofits run campaigns and raise funds for charity.
However, I've not been in the ring (it feels like that) personally in quite some time.
So, I've accepted the challenge, shaved off my beard (haven't been cleanly shaven in 5+ years, because I look like a *??!@!*@!), and will be growing a mustache over the next 30 days to raise money to support opportunities for kids in Lynchburg.
But, the mustache can't grow alone. It needs us.
So, here's how this works:
- Our goal is to raise $1300 in 30 days.
- When we hit our first 4 donors, we unlock a $40 bonus donation
- When we hit 14 donors, we'll unlock an additional $100 donation
- And, when we hit 24 donors, I'll personally give another $200
So, are you in? Make a donation and then invite 2 other people via Facebook Messenger or text to donate too. This will help us hit our bonuses and crush our goal!
Plus, it's for a good cause ... 100% of donations raised go directly to local Lynchburg and Lynchburg area children's charities. This year, we're supporting:
Let's grow, together!
- Boys & Girls Club
- Central Virginia CASA
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central Virginia
- Jubilee Family Development Center
- IMPACT Living Services
- Academy Center of the Arts